Sunday, February 01, 2009

Seattle's ocean wonderland

See Puget Sound like never before, and learn about the world-class ocean diving available right off the beaches of the Seattle area. And while you're having fun, learn about what makes our ocean so special.

All brought to you by Still Hope Productions with an underwater TV show, and a travelling event that will be on Bainbridge at Islandwood Feb 1, 2009 and REI in Seattle April 2, 2009, 7-9 pm. Check the Still Hope website as more events will be added.

Or if you can't make any of that, you can buy an amazing DVD, I have a copy of Return of the Plankton, it's unbelievable and I'll be buying it as a gift for friends.

Did you know that there are colorful fish and invertebrates in Puget Sound that rival tropical reefs for beauty? Get a DVD and see for yourself!

image: low-res sample from StillHopeProductions.com

1 comment:

mharris28 said...

Hey,

I'd like to speak with you about this blog. I've been doing some research for my own site and would like to share with you an interesting blog idea. Get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!
-Matt

mharris@gmail.com