Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sex change shop in Atlanta airport

Buy a sex change in Atlanta airport? Really? Check the photo. The guy on the right seems to be in a hurry, I wonder if he's late for his appointment.

OK, I don't know Atlanta very well. I'm just flying through on my way to Key West, and I'm amazed to find a shop with a big sign that says NEW SEX CHANGE. It just looks like a newsstand, with people buying magazines. Then I get it...NEWS EXCHANGE. Somebody oughtta tell them to put bigger spaces between the words.

This reminds me of the sign I used to see on the freeway in Portland, Oregon, where a popular bookstore shared a sign with a home furnishings store. The sign said:

BED, BATH,
AND BEYOND
BORDERS

Sounds interesting, wonder what they had in the back room.

1 comment:

rockstarbabu said...

Thanks for post. It’s really imformative stuff.
I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!
antikeylogger!anti keylogger